Types of data we collect and use
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company name. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily consent to such information. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Collection of information
This site is provided by eLearning Marketplace. eLearning Marketplace collects information in several ways from different parts of this site.
1. Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
2. In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
3. Next-day and Express delivery options are also available
4. Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
5. See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
eLearning Marketplace accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
- eLearning Marketplace features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website. Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
Exchanges, returns and refunds
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in the same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit. Refunds will be charged back form of payment used for purchase. The customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of the original purchase is non-refundable.
Last updated: January 25, 2021 at 24:00 pm
# 2067 Chatswood